- Paphiopedilums / Paph -
Due to time constraints we are not conducting any plant sales
in the foreseeable future. Granted, with the way life goes,
that could change without a moment's notice!
The plants listed here are available for
immediate delivery. If you don't see what you're looking for,
I do take special orders and can get over 2000 different varieties
of Paphiopedilum. For more information on special orders,
visit the Ordering section. The Paph. listings have been broken
down into 6 subsections:
- - Hybrids made up exclusively of Brachy/Parvi
- - "Bulldog" hybrids and hybrids
with 50% or more Bulldog parentage
- - Hybrids which have multifloral tendencies
and are at least 50% of either Cochlopetalum, Corypetalum,
- Hybrids which are usually single flowered, mottled leaf,
and primarily made up of the
- Hybrids which don't comfortably fit into the other groupings
These sections are listed in 4 groupings:
- Flasks usually consist of about 25 plants and are of my
personal breeding. As additional pollinations become successful,
I will continually add upcoming flask listings. Flasks are
listed with the estimated time they'll be ready for sale,
and may be reserved at NO CHARGE in advance. See the Ordering
Section for further details and my Flask Discount Program
(applies to flasks only).
- Compots are all seedlings in pots of 2 or more. Some seedlings
may actually be quite large, even NBS.
- Seedlings are single plants which are usually over 1 year
away from blooming. Sizes are relative to the average adult
size for the plant.
- - These are mature specimens which
will either bloom in the next year (NBS/BS) or are listed
as "IN BUD" when available. Divisions are also
listed in this category.
Please note that I PREFER to provide you
with a picture of the actual plant you are considering for
purchase BEFORE you make any decisions! Just ask!